We are Floating Rock!
A small animation studio born out of the creative powerhouse that is Wellington's Film Industry.
This is the first time that we are reaching out to find talent that can help us take the next steps in our journey to build our Studio into a place where creativity, collaboration and quality of life are our highest values.
We strive for the highest quality - so that what we do matters.
Collaboration is everything - no matter where you are in the world.
We love our craft - but are not married to it.
We discourage OT - we value work-life balance.
We work from anywhere - for the rooted or the nomads, hooray for remote studio flexibility.
We encourage personal growth - want to learn a new skill? Apply it on the next project that fits.
We are embarking on an amazing journey and this is your chance to be part of it right from the start.
Come and help us build our future!
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a full-time proactive Pipeline TD!
- Develop and maintain our pipeline and tools
- Provide front-line support to artists
- Trouble shoot general issues of the CG pipeline
- Invent, test and validate tools and techniques in production
- Collaborate with artists, supervisors, production managers and cloud architect
- Come up with new ideas to build a pipeline that can support a traditional AND a Unreal based workflow
- Work with our cloud services provider to set up cloud-based framework for production
- Set-up Rez environments and version control systems such as Perforce
- Help create documentation for the rest of the team
- Experience in animation, VFX or games
- Systems management experience for Windows, macOS and Linux platforms
- Experience in developing tools for DCC packages such as Maya, Unreal, Houdini or Nuke
- Experience with USD
- Some experience with AWS
Great to Have
- General IT experience
- Mindful and inclusive of various diversities, identities, and cultures
- Team spirit! We’re a start up and building a great team is important to us
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com